View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 07:11 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
"I don't make anything sinister out of it. He said Sessions did not react or comment one way or the other," Conaway said in an interview. "If I were Sessions, I wouldn't have recalled it either. It was just in passing. He was walking out of the room. A guy he had never met before, grabs him, 'Hey, I'm out on the team. I changed my travel plans to go to Russia.'"
You are quoting Mike CONaway a Republican on the House intel committee who has purposely tried to derail the investigation in the House.. Might as well quote Nunes...

Btw as as noted on Reddit.. In what world does a guy who claims he never met the other guy before pulls him to the side to tell him he changed his travel plans..

Jesus you red hats are gullible fucks. How many times have you randomly tapped on someones shoulder to tell them where you plan to go today ..

Notice how the lies start falling apart as more truth comes out...