View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 04:06 AM  
Google Expert
Webmaster

Industry Role:
[QUOTE=Bladewire;22060482]Takes away a job, takes away an educational opportunity takes away getting approved for a home or an apartment, etc./QUOTE]
Affirmative action gives all that. It's much harder for whites nowadays because of white shaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
So not being white to means asking for handouts? Racism exists. Racism takes away from minorities. Do you understand that? Takes away a job, takes away an educational opportunity takes away getting approved for a home or an apartment, etc. Racism is real and countering racism is not "a handout". I'm proud to be white but I'm against the white power doctrine that says I'm better because of skin color or genetically superior because of my race. Science disagrees with that asertation.
SA was a prosperous country until all whites were killed or drown away. Now its a wasteland.

No one has been holding them down for a 200-300 years, yet they still unable to develop any kind of productive society.

blacks are 13% of all population, but

Google Expert is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote