View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 04:55 AM  
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
Update re: Point toilets closed for the winter.

Just to let you know incase anyone is planning to visit, it is with deepest regret that I need to inform you of a closure over the winter period of the towns only unisex toilet

I believe this is a health a safety measure, due to the high occupancy rates and the maximum capacity limits being continuously breeched by large numbers of both Male and Female Teignmouth Toilet Enthusiasts, making the most of this wonderful opportunity...

Alas, all good things must come to an end, so if you were indeed planning a trip to Teignmouth in the near future, and hoping to enjoy this wonderful convenience, I'm afraid you are shit out of luck

That said though, I am currently in negotiations with some work crew, and hoping to bribe them for the combination code to the door lock. When and if I succeed in my quest, I shall of course post the code here as soon as I get it.

I will of course, update this thread with any all and all news relevant to the local Teignmouth toilets in future. You have my word that I am fully committed to the cause.

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote