View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 10:16 PM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I disagree. In less than twenty seconds the shooter killed two dozen people plus, and wounded yet more. The damage was done Willeford armed himself.

If Willeford never fired a shot it's entirely possible the shooter would be custody right now, we would have answers, and the victims could get some closure. Instead, Willeford will be sued in court by the shooter's kids.

At the same time civilians who are themselves typically end up victims. Here in town we had a home invasion last year, the homeowner armed himself, and the robber just took the gun away from him and shot him.

In Colorado last week civilians complicated everything when they all pulled out their firearms during a shooting - once police got inside and pulled video footage it took them a lot longer to figure out who the shooter was because they had to investigate a dozen gunman instead of one: https://thinkprogress.org/the-walmar...-75933af8cb92/

This was the second largest mass shooting in modern history and yet we are saying "more guns" is the solution. This is insane.

The president said "This is a mental health problem". That's funny, because they don't seem to have the same mental health problems in Canada.
great stuff, I wished the lived next door to me...
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote