View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 07:19 AM  
sprintdating

Industry Role:
It depends on the person. I used to think swallowing was some type of good thing. I justthink its a matter of feeling good and women should not be pressured to do either or. When I was younger I always wanted a bitch to swallow. Now, If a woman asked me I would be like I do not give a shit cuz the blowjob feels very very good. I might even aske would you like me to tell you Im about to cum cuz maybe she dont want to taste it. Or I can just cum and let them deside.

We put so much emphasis on the physical but when we grew up as kids I dont think we thought that way. We hit puberty and a lot of us were not taught how to channel that horny energy proprly so we let magazines, movies, friends, dictate a lot of what we should do with those emotions.

If we all just followed our hearts I think the discussions and emotions would be left more private an either one that is chosen would be a good thing.
sprintdating is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote