View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 09:00 AM  
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42

Industry Role:
I am well aware of the new wireless Internet technologies. What the effect on human tissue viability will be with all of the RF background 'noise' will be I can't speculate other than to hope for none or some control factors made to mitigate it.

However, that does not change the outdated role of the dim-wits appointed to the FTC by even more ignorant political ass-hats. They are setting an agenda, with as little public interest as possible, with regard to the Internet -- the Internet that they cannot control and fear. I will go ahead and predict an Internet Police Agency at some future point in the USA -- the powers that be are really scared shitless.

Their databases get hacked regularly and extortion is not uncommon with these new 'cyber criminals'. Rouge states are sponsoring these acts now it is believed (or we are led to believe). So, if you are aware and watching ...
Barry-xlovecam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote