View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 09:43 AM  
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post

The fact of the matter is that Internet Access IS a telecommunications service, it is NOT an information service as defined under title i.

I depend on the internet for income the same as many depend on public roads to get to their place of work.

I don't see the relationship of the automobile and the public subsidized road being any different than that of the computing device and the Internet Both are for work as a necessity and entertainment/recreation as an option.

Instead of feeding the weapons industry with government taxpayer funds we need to build out an utra high speed Internet network -- no different that the interstate road system that was built in the 1950's. Doing this would create good construction and technology jobs and keep the USA competitive for the future. Fuck coal miners! Coal miners could maybe be retrained as the linemen of the future instead of preserving an uneeded legacy occupation that has seen its day.

The world has changed and these government numb-nuts that use the public road right of way to get to their office suite are oblivious to the general public situation. They are the incumbent about to be unseated and are too dim-witted to realize it -- apparently.

I demand an Internet for work tax credit -- not a deduction!
Barry-xlovecam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote