View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 11:29 AM  
karolinaboy
Pimping ain't easy.

Industry Role:
:stoned Cam Girls Ban Situation

Lately I've been noticing that certain cam girls are banning me from their rooms. I came to a conclusion that a handful spend time on the computer banning guests and members for not spending money or not interacting.

I've seen other cam girls that don't even waste time typing on their computer they just stay active and keep the customers entertain. I assume these girls that stay active and keep the customers entertain are making the most money. Because theirs no way a cam girl can get paid by banning guests/members for no reason. They're loosing the opportunity to make extra cash by wasting time banning.

I usually go to different rooms daily to see which girls are active daily and then I was hoping to market certain cam girls but, now I'm second guessing because they might ban me after I setup my marketing campaign.

I just wanted to see if there's anyone else out there that have been witnessing this. I know I can't be alone on this one.
karolinaboy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote