View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 04:47 PM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Some of us grew up hating Trump when we were children. He was just a huge joke, full of himself; He would have been a sorry person if it wasn't for his money. He doesn't have a clue.
Richard I guess I need to accept that. for me as a non TV watcher and non media interest guy, I had no ideas about trump. and thing is I still really don't know now, because all the hate is just too distracting.

so I guess I'm saying I had no 'concept of trump' except as some loud mouth guy, which even you must admit fits most politicians.

so when you think of my agenda about trump realize I really have none. my agenda for POTUS is to fix problems. if trump has a back door into Russia and china that will stop this escalating and very dangerous world situation... FUCKING AWERSOME!!!!!!! hit it hard baby!

see what I mean? and I do know about being personally insulted by 'POTUS' because I got that feeling when I saw Bill Clinton reviewing some troops...he looked dishonest some how with the soldiers... and Obama at the coast guard thing... talking about global warming... that's just fucking weird and out of touch with reality and certainly out of touch with tradition, and by the way we do have some traditions for a reason.

so yeah I can see where you'er coming from...
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote