View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 08:31 PM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
It's all of the above.

He put Jared in charge of fixing our "Middle East" problem. ZERO government experience, ZERO political experience, and everyone he put on his team also has zero experience. To date, not a thing has happened. At the same time, he still doesn't have full time security clearance.

Our school system is having serious problems. Those of us who have kids in school know what common core is, and everyone (EVERY ONE) agrees it's horrible. Trump put a person into office who has zero experience in public education. When I say zero experience in public education, I mean she never attended a public school, and her kids have also attended a public school. I understand who Betsy DeVos is and what she brings to the table, and her experience is the direct opposite of what we need and what the job requires.

Ben Carson as the director of HUD? Seriously? The man would perfect for Surgeon General, or to run the Health Department... But housing? That's a joke right? Trump says is qualified to run HUD because he grew up in the projects? You can't be serious here. At first I thought it was a joke.

Rex Tillerson in the State Department? Have you been reading what he is doing there? He is destroying our State Department. There was a meeting in India that all of the nations in the world attended, and instead of the US sending anyone from the State Department they sent the President's Daughter.... What the fuck? What qualifies her to do anything other than make handbags in China and sell them at home?

Then we have Kelly Ann Conway fixing our opioid crisis. LOL. A pollster is now handing our drug crisis.

Every decision Trump has made has been.

Then there is the lies. He is telling us he made our military "stronger than ever". What exactly has he done with our military? We've launched a few ships, but all of this started long before Trump ever ran for office. Same with the VA. Trump promised to fix the VA and what has he done? He appointed someone new and said "problem solved". Oh, they are "working on a new system" for appointments - which started under Obama, will take years to complete, and will cost god only knows how much money.

Trump has spent a year in office and accomplished nothing - at all. Not one damn thing.
I wonder how much time in that year was spent addressing made up bullshit and weird accusations and the revolving media circus instead of addressing the issues?

just sayin' you know? and you helped how?
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote