View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 01:31 PM  
vano
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam - Mr. Skin View Post
This affiliate blatantly breached our terms insinuating on his site that we have photography content on our site which we do not and clearly do not allow. As a result we had an issue with the owner of some of the photographs he was using to promote Mr. Skin. We asked him to rectify the problem and he did not so we banned his account.

We've been in business since 1999 and have had thousands of affiliates send us sales. We have one guy trolling our threads on GFY because he's upset because he lost his account for a valid cause.

You be the judge.
- I was sending traffic using your banners exclusively (never made anything up, never insinuated anything)
- I took the content down right away (even tho you refused to show DMCA)
- I transferred domains to you, when you requested (under bullshit pretenses)
- Still got account shut down and rebills stolen
- You had been fine with everything for years, but as soon as i stopped sending traffic, you closed my account right away
- All email correspondence is saved, trust me, you don't want me to start posting it.

Fuck you crooks

Affiliates take heed: When you stop sending traffic to MrSkin, be ready to have your account closed and rebills stolen. These assholes will make up any excuse.