View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 05:18 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by druid66 View Post
exactly my question.
Trump appointed his people but do their predecessors was actually better?
cuz it may turns that new ones will eventually do better?
am i correct?
if you would be sick and i tell you that i have a water what will cure you - what would you all do for get this glas of pure water?

this is what he is actually doing and is throwing the world in problems.
not matter if it is his big tax cutt (not even the stockmarket believes in it anymore) the climate contract (what does not even save environment but also make a lot of new jobs) or the decision to move the us-embassy from tel aviv to jerusalem (what will create MILLIONS of new terrorists and hundreds of wars). trumps fucks the usa - ok - not our problem - but trump fucks the planet as this is indeed our problem too.

he is a hate creater who is using easy and populistic answers letting the stupids think they their ideas are the right ideas.
while the western world learned to live in peace together and learned that there can never be ONE winner in a deal - he makes people think that a country and a race can control the rest.

america is not far from a civil war because the country was never been divided like that since the last civil war.

so if there is anything he can not be hated for - i did not find it yet.