Thread: Bitcoin mining?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 09:03 AM  
gnawledge
confirmed loser

Industry Role:
You should just buy from Coinbase and call it a day. Unless you are stealing electricity and have hardware to burn through, then it?s not worth it. Check out YouTube video from Vice about bitcoin miners in China. Then decide... your piece of the pie ran away 2 years ago.

I watch videos of guys labeling their videos how to make $1800 a day in Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Well.... here?s what you have to consider.

If someone had the magic trick to make $1800 or more a day, they aren?t going to share it with YOU or anyone else unless they?re a giving person. But it?s the 21st century and no one cares about you like your parents or kids do.

You have to look at the person making video. Seriously. You have to look at the background of their living room or bedroom. If someone is making $1800 a day, they are going to cash out a little bit and buy stupid crap. Smart watches, cool electronics. Because it?s human nature to burn through your money. Most cases. Dumb stuff. Okay. $1800 a day... guy lives in mundane house, which is setup like an older white female lives there. Midwest style, tacky furniture, pictures, single mom style.... said you tuber lives with mom. If I were making $1800 a day, I?m sorry mom. Adios.... negating ?he?s taking care of mom.?

Little words of trickery are mentioned. Like.. having people mine for you. So a guy pays a certain amount of money to a mining pool. And it?ll start within a month or two, and take 180 days to see money back. Little words like that almost 7 months to get investment back? Ummmmmmm hmmmm. You?re trusting unknown entities with a buy-in at $700-$1500 dollars?

This is long winded....but bitcoin is blowing up and super popular. Just trying to help so you don?t waste your time.
gnawledge is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote