Thread: Business Newbie + Advice
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 02:24 PM  
whocared

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomash999 View Post
i bought few expired domains and created few websites, reviews, blog, galleries and videos (sponsored content), tube site (embedded players)

the biggest websites started with stolen content until they become "legitimate" and started premium memberships. adult forums share content from premium websites. they subscribe to the biggest networks, then pirate the content.

it is hard to promote adult content on social media so you need to be original. For example, only put "hot girls" instead of blurred nudes, play safe, see what big adult companies are doing.

the truth is, you don't need to be a game developer or have a custom website to make **some** money, there are people who use wordpress and make money. they re-upload watermarked videos (only the preview) to big tube networks

If i was you I would create simple 2d games, the market is big enough and you can promote it on adult and mainstream social networks
Oh I guess it's not like the arcade world then. We used to exchange games and hope other webmasters would host our games as we get traffic back from them. Pretty much a free advert. Is using other peoples videos a no go? Even branded ones?
whocared is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote