View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 08:11 PM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Why?

For better or for worse, Hillary Clinton had decades of experience in government and politics, not to mention she is also an attorney. She was First Lady for eight years, Congresswoman, and then Secretary of State.

I.
one of the business advantages a newer company has over an older established company is lack of long-term contracts locking the company into a rigid pricing structure that might not be as competitive. thus allowing the new less established company to make a higher profit.

so how many favours, and compromises and extenuating circumstances and blah blah blah do you think Mrs Clinton has after 40 years of fighting in the complete shit of political wars?

why would you want anyone with that much dirty baggage in office is beyond me. fuck, I even heard her admit that the Clintons had paid off women for the sexual harassment of big bad bill.... wtf???

that's the kind of fucking scum we need in office for sure... gee WTF was I thinking
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote