View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 02:00 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
I basically grew up in whore houses...I had money as a kid, started pirating software @15 and it was a gold mine for a poor commie kid...back then I could copy 2-3 Zx spectrum tapes or 5-6 amiga diskettes and I could get a blowjob from a really nice and fresh russian or ukranian hooker...

now the problem is when somebody sucks dick all day they get good at it...so I got "spoiled" and accustomed to a higher level of service than normal girls could offer...from 15 this 23 all I did was get blowjobs and fuck hookers...

at 23 I had my first real girlfriend...it was a mistake...should have stayed with hookers...weak blow job game...it was terrible...I was stuck with her because she was my best friends sister...huge mistake...

this problem has been following me all my life...very very few normal girls are blow job fiends...I like mentally deranged blow job addicts who can hoover up my fat cobra until it goes numb and I can not cum...its my thing...I like to watch TV while they do it...

I found that face fucking them makes up for some of the weak game they bring...but its not really the same if I have to invest effort and it kinda makes it hard to watch TV...maybe I am just really really spoiled...