View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 04:27 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by druid66 View Post
that's what i was initially thinking - that most of the people hate dude cuz what he is and people on such position should be judged by acts not how he look, behave etc.. fuck his character if he will do good for Americans then it's ok.
but as this thread develop it's not that simple, appointing ignorants on positions in government is really bad, from the other side - does ppl who previously take those positions was better? the more i read the more question it raises.
A democratic system sadly doesn't work on peoples abilities. It works purely on marketing and spin then what the people choose. Enough people disliked Clinton to change the vote to a person like Trump.

Was that because they are sick and tired of bought politicians, the PC agenda that is thrust upon them, or what?

Most of the country do not want illegal aliens, jobs going overseas, bankers running an economy, their living standards declining, etc. A vote for Clinton was a vote for more of the same.

It was her's to win. She lost. What does that tell you? Nothing has been revealed after the elections to change that.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote