View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 04:37 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
if you would be sick and i tell you that i have a water what will cure you - what would you all do for get this glas of pure water?
At least you get it. Clinton promised more drought for most Americans.

Quote:
he is a hate creater who is using easy and populistic answers letting the stupids think they their ideas are the right ideas.
while the western world learned to live in peace together and learned that there can never be ONE winner in a deal - he makes people think that a country and a race can control the rest.

america is not far from a civil war because the country was never been divided like that since the last civil war.

so if there is anything he can not be hated for - i did not find it yet.
Enough people are sick of the "Love thy Enemy" approach the libs have enforced on them. Most do not want Muslims in their midst, they know Islam is completely opposed to Western Standards. Tell me why I should love Muslims, other than they are Brown. That does not mean I hate all of them, just the ones who hate Western morals and ethics.

Same goes for Mexicans and all illegal migrants. Or fake refugees.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote