View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 06:47 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
It's good you are acknowledging Trump and Putin are both criminals comrad let's drink cheers!
I would drink with ya - why not. Putin is a criminal, but I don't give a flying anything about Trump - he's your president - not mine (if he has drunken an urine of Russian prostitutes, that doesn't make him Russian). I'll post this video for a 3rd-time here - listen it with English subs.

Putin is a TV person. He has came to Russia form a TV world. The problem (his problem, not mine) is that in 2000 almost everybody here was watching TV, while in 2017 only 8% of population aged 18-24 watches it. My 23 y/o son doesn't know where is a button of our TV to switch it on or off - sounds strange, but that's true - he simply never watched it. He has the Internet.

P.S. The English subs suck in the final couplet. In Russian she says that we have a criminal who we call a czar.