View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 07:17 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
one of the business advantages a newer company has over an older established company is lack of long-term contracts locking the company into a rigid pricing structure that might not be as competitive. thus allowing the new less established company to make a higher profit.

so how many favours, and compromises and extenuating circumstances and blah blah blah do you think Mrs Clinton has after 40 years of fighting in the complete shit of political wars?

why would you want anyone with that much dirty baggage in office is beyond me. fuck, I even heard her admit that the Clintons had paid off women for the sexual harassment of big bad bill.... wtf???

that's the kind of fucking scum we need in office for sure... gee WTF was I thinking
This doesn't...even make any sense? You mean a brand new President who is in debt to everyone with political power who gives positions to only unqualified people who supported him is the better choice?

Yes, Ben Carson to the run the housing department. That's pure brilliance right there.

What dirty baggage? She is by far the most vetted candidate in the history of our country - We just read tens of thousands of her emails and came up with no wrong doing.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote