View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 08:11 AM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
True Amateur Models Affiliate FHG's - High Resolution Picture Galleries (1600x1200)

Greetings! My name is Ray and I specialize in shooting 100% real and very amateur girls modeling nude! I have been shooting amateur models (as a full time job) for 13 years now and I have shot 275+ amateur girls. The particular girls that I shoot are always personally approached by myself out in public locations and are spoken to in regards to participating in my amateur nude modeling photo shoots! Of course, I do shoot videos (high definition) but the vast majority of the content on True Amateur Models is primarily photo based content. The photos are high resolution pictures, but are also extremely amateur and homemade photos! The pictures enlarge to the size of 1600x1200 and there are 3 different photo sizes to choose from when viewing them in the members area. The videos are always shot in the high definition format, and just as the photo galleries, they have very good quality.

The content has always converted very well and I offer a 50% percentage on initial sales AND re-bill sales. I actually do have quite a bit of re-bills that flow through the website because I continue to shoot new models every week in order to keep the members area updated. Hell, I have continued to regularly update this website LIKE CLOCKWORK every since it was launched many years ago. And again, this also helps you as an affiliate, since you are paid on re-bills! And of course, one of the best ways to bring in sales is to market and promote the free hosted affiliate galleries! That's always a very good way to generate income for yourself as an affiliate and we also offer a 10% webmaster referral too!

The affiliate program that I use is through CCBill and can be located here: True Amateur Models CCBill Affiliate Program

Downloading and exporting the complete list of FHG's from my program is very easy to do. You just simply enter your CCBill ID into the box, click the update button, scroll down and click the generate button and you will be presented with all of the affiliate galleries, along with your personal CCBill affiliate ID already in the URL's. The galleries are ready to be promoted.

Please take a moment to view the type of content that you would be promoting as an affiliate. I have some gallery links listed below and there is a total amount of 375 free hosted galleries in the affiliate program. Of course, I update the program with more galleries, so that number is constantly rising higher. Be sure to import them into your website(s) so that we can both make $$$ together!

Hope you all enjoy the content ...and please do not hesitate in contacting me if you have any questions.

My email is [email protected]
ICQ - 353842428
Skype - live:ray_3755

------------------------------------------------

Name: Abbie and Amy from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: Abbie, 5' 03 and Amy, 5' 06
Employment: Abbie, Supermarket Cashier - Amy, Restaurant Hostess

Two Amateur Teens Modeling Nude And Showing Their Buttholes - Abbie And Amy

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

Name: Paris from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Car Insurance Agent

Older Blonde MILF Model - Paris From True Amateur Models

Name: Megan S. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 09
Employment: College Student
Pictures: 500 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Nude Modeling / Ass Spreading Video + More Coming!

Cute Short Haired Blonde Amateur Modeling - Megan S. Model

Name: Fifi from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Fast Food Restaurant Cashier

Blonde Mature MILF Modeling Nude - Fifi Model

Name: Dakota from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Grocery Store Stocker
Pictures: 612 High Resolution Pictures
Videos: 1 High Definition Handjob Video

Foot Fetish Nerd Modeling Nude And Spreading Her Ass - Dakota Model

rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote