View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 10:37 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
I never thought much of Woman Marines. For the most part, Women Marines worked in Admin or Motor Transport, and occasionally Supply. We also had one Women Marine who worked in the Armory. We rarely saw them.

It wasn't until a few years ago that I gave it any thought. A local recruiter hit me up and wanted to meet with me. He brought with her a young Private First Class who had just graduated boot camp, and she was on recruiter duty. I've gotten to know her over the past two years. She is as Marine as Marine can be. She has a full six pack and is just ripped. She wanted a full combat role, and last time I talked to her she is a Low Altitude Air Defense (LAAD) Gunner assigned to an infantry unit.

If you asked me about Women Marines two years ago I wouldn't have thought too highly of them. However, now I am fine with it. A woman can do anything a woman can do, and a Marine can do anything.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote