View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 08:26 AM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Hmmm....

On one side, it would make for a really, really interesting movie. It would definitely be one that I want to go see.

The last Star Trek movie was total complete shit. It was stupid from start to finish. It ignored everything that makes Trek good. It's the only Trek movie in history that I've never watched more than once.

Star Trek could definitely do well in an R-rated world, and fans would embrace it. Marvel's deadpool is a good example.

What matters more to me is the story. I really hope that before Tarantino signs on, that it has a first rate science-fiction story, written by a great Sci-fi legend. If the new Trek is just another soulless shoot-em-up noise-fest like the last one, it'll sink the franchise.
yeah I can hardly wait for a bunch of guys wearing rubber masks shouting ni**ger ni**ger n**ger I just can't wait