View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 10:11 AM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
This is amazing. They all said they would do it, and yet NONE of them did it. In fact, all of them signed waivers to prevent this. Not just once mind you - every six months.

Can someone explain to me why?

I can explain why.... It's a bad fucking idea. This is what they wanted to hear at these events, but everyone knows it's a bad idea. That's why it wasn't done.
it doesn't matter, that's not the point. What you're saying is you prefer a president who says he will do something, and when he's in office he says 'fuck it, not gonna do it'! I know that is always how politics have worked: For example promising lower taxes to the people - nope not gonna do it!

It is insane to me that you rather have a presidential candidate that would lie right in your face of what they're gonna do when they're president, and when they're president they don't do anything what they promised you. Than a president who actually does what he promised the voters he would do.... Do you live in an alternate reality? Are you in an upside down world? Do you live in Bizarro world? Completely insane!
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote