View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 10:55 AM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
No.

This is not I want a President in office who promises one thing and then says "fuck it" once in office. Clinton, Bush, and Obama did the wrong thing - they promised "X" and then failed to deliver. Instead I would much rather have Clinton, Bush, and Obama stand up and do the right thing - promise NOT to make this happen.

The reason they Clinton, Bush, and Obama said they would do it was because they wanted to show Israel they support them, but when they got into office they quickly figured out this could never happen. Our entire policy for the middle east is a "two-state solution". By doing this, it destroys our entire middle east policy - and there is so "plan b" here.

Trump - with all of his wisdom and political experience - just destroyed any chance for peace in the middle east.

This is exactly why all three past presidents did not do this.
What peace in the Middle East? Sorry but the situation in the middle east can't get any worse than the invasions and it's destructive chain reaction to the world during Bush and Obama.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote