View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 11:06 AM  
Lichen
Tube Master

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
But what you don't get is that ALL MARINES accomplish this in boot camp. Every last one.
God damn, what a fucking idiot you are. US military standards have been eliminated to allow women to "pass" physical tests

Imagine the women being captured...imagine the POW camp...imagine them being used to breed more enemy soldiers (or get sold off) Psychological studies show *men* get more emotional when a woman squadmate gets hit, and act unpredictably; unit cohesion and ability to execute commands suffer.

Now let's get onto the reality. This is from my experience having served in the middle east in two branches.

- Women get injured at much higher rates
- Women get special quotas
- Women DO NOT meet the standards as men even though the government say they do.
- Women get pregnant to avoid trips. Happened on my gulf deployment. 2 others got pregnant in the AO.
- Women in the military are sluts. Much the same reason they become cosplayers. Msot military women are broken souls who join a male dominated organization to feel like they are special. Even if they pretend they dont like the special treatment they really do
- They cause jealousy and turmoil within strong male units. IE a girl will come in and fuck everyone except a few guys and they will get jealous. Soon enough there will be a break down in the order and cohesion. This is a big problem and no its not the Mens fault and we do not have to get over it
-It takes away from the experience. Why join an 'elite' unit if women are allowed to join? Doesnt make it elite or special anymore
- Women are like cancer, once a few get in they flood in. And they band together and organise and soon enough there are sexual assault cases left right and center because they try and get rid of all the men who are a threat.
- They get promoted and put on courses faster than men. Even Men who are more experienced.
We've had a few girls rock up in my unit and all of them started fucking guys in the brigade and in the unit. Its a game to them.
Lichen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote