View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 07:54 AM  
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerptrol View Post
boo hoo. Start your own platform and get ready to pucker up buttercup. The end of net neutrality is going to fuck over your alt right fake news sites. Go post your fake shit on facebook

You nutjobs are pro business until said business cracks down on you nutjobs, then you have a problem with them
Christ man.. Do you really only want to live in a world where everyone around you agrees with you and tells you how special you are?

I was a born and raised liberal, but you scary free speech hating censorship loving fucks have frightened my ass into middle to right leaning.. You guys are literally forged from the thud of corporate cocks hammering their agenda into your forehead.

Fake news is a real thing, has been since its inception. A lot of right wing news sites are just as obviously biased.

Start making concessions you cunts.. (both sides). It's just not that difficult.

How every single person doesn't realize they know absolutely nothing is beyond my comprehension

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote