View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 02:41 AM  
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanG View Post
Say what?

I'm perfectly fine with shutting down people that poison the mind of people with made up fake news. And yes, something like "natural news" is fake news but Trump managed to use that word for his purposes.
Well,

If you recall it was the media's own advent. Say trump is an idiot all you want, he made those fucks instantly pay for that real estate ;)

These cunts have been living carte blanche for years.. The real news died long ago fella. You don't have to be a fan of trumps (I'm not) but as an American with a decent IQ, living an examined life, if for NOTHING ELSE..

I am so so happy the MSM got taken down - many. a. fucking. peg.

These bastards had it coming mate. They are with deliberation, robbing us of our universal view and distracting people's entire lifetimes away with their myopic, agenda laden, point of view.

Naturally I can only speak for American MSM. From what I understand there are still quite a few countries whose governments still treat their citizens with dignity.

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote