View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 02:39 AM  
agentadult
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
:stop Worst content selling company

Hey Guys,

I wanted to share my experience dealing with AFSC with you guys. I was buying content from them since 2013 and whenever I order any content, I receive an email from them that soon I will receive my license from them to use this content. So, I purchased a lot of content from them and was hoping that they will soon send me that license, but I didn't receive any. I asked their sales representative Tristan Brewer ([email protected]) to send that license to me as they are selling the content of KEMACO Studios and I received a DMCA request from that studio Eloise ([email protected]). When I told that studio that I purchased their content from AFSC, they told me that AFSC is illegally selling their content and they are going to take a legal action against them.

So, I asked Tristan about it and the first thing he said is "They are lying". I didn't want to ruin my websites by arguing with any company, so I simply removed their content and asked Tristan to send me my license and he told me that his colleague Jon will send me that license, which he never sent me. So, after a few weeks, I again sent him this email, "Haven't received any email/license from Jon. Can you ask him or give me his email?"

This was the response I received from Tristan "As I said.... you need to stop lying. Below is the email Kelly sent you DECEMBER 20, with the license attached. Your account is officially banned." I checked my whole Inbox/Spam/Trash and there was no email from Kelly/Jon/Tristan. Plus, why would I lie about receiving a piece of paper that I actually paid for? This is how they treat their old/regular customers.

So, they banned my account and removed all the content which I paid for. I advise all of you don't purchase any content from them without asking the studios whose content they are selling or just don't make a big order. I purchased a lot of content from many sellers on GFY and never had any issue with anyone. Everyone is so great and helpful while these motherfuckers are just trying to scam everyone. I have seen many other threads on GFY where people are complaining about them.
agentadult is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote