View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 12:52 PM  
agentadult
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Why are you only pasting half of the email? You should tell everyone why in the first place I asked about the license when I never asked about it before? I received MANY DMCA requests from different studios asking to remove their content and when I told them I purchased it from AFSC, most of them laughed at me and said They scammed you as well? If any of you guys don't believe me, ask Eloise from KEMACO who's content they are still selling under the WOODMAN studio name on their website.

I asked about the license and they didn't reply my email and started sending me their packages & newletters. I asked for the license again and Tristan said he will ask Jon to send it to me. No one did. Then I asked again for it and the first line he wrote was "You are lying", which he said about Eloise (KEMACO Studio). So, everyone is lying except these motherfuckers.

I think we all should make a complaint to GFY and kick them out of GFY as well because they are just scamming and ruining the experience of content purchase and doing business with the real people. If you guys agree, let me know.
Best 4K & Fetish Content With British Models

Amazing fetish content is available as Exclusive & Semi-Exclusive
agentadult is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote