View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 01:59 PM  
AFSC
#1 for Content Licensing

Industry Role:
Kash, I get it.... you're upset your account got banned. But you got banned because you got really aggressive and abusive in your emails.

I'm sorry but your credibility here is non-existent, you've placed 19 orders and been a customer for 6 years, so for you to talk about how horrible we are is directly contradicted by your loyalty to us. And we are sad to see you get banned, but again, we can't allow someone to be so abusive as you were.

As for bringing Kemaco into the issue, something you were emailed about prior to December 20 and you were satisfied with.

The Kemaco issue has clearly been shot down on another forum by multiple people. First they claimed theft, then they acknowledged a contract but said it's not legal. They were confronted by a 3rd partry who read the contract (direct quote)

""Why would you ever sign a contract you didn't read or understand?

Sorry but I don't believe that. You agreed to reseller rights in exchange for free content from the original buyer. I think you knew what you were giving away in exchange for what you were getting.

I read the contract and paragraph 2.4 makes it clear what these rights are. Couldn't be more clear.""
.... and after reading that comment their final reply to the issue was (and this is a direct quote)
""This contrat is under californian law so maybe we don't understand it well... maybe this concrat indeed autorise the reseller to do whatever he wants, to sell resell, reresell indefinitly all the right and even to exchange it any times he wants. Maybe... But if so, then we will consider that this materiel is definitly spoiled, fucked and valuless... and we will give it for free to anyone who claims it. ""
A lot of maybe's, and yet the contract was received, read and signed by all parties.

To sum up Kemaco's position, they don't like the fact that we offer bulk low cost deals to our thousands of customers, as it's impacting their sales, so they claim fraud and theft until someone corners them on the exact language of the contract, and finally they say "well dont buy from them we will give it to you free".

We love Kemaco, we love all the studios we offer, its great premium content, but this is our model. We offer bulk deals to webmasters to help keep them in business. Times are tough for programs, just look how many programs have died out over the last decade. By offering low costs to webmasters and program owners for content, it allows many of them to stay competitive in this business without being burdened by high costs of content. We have many customers, big and small, like Kash who have been ordering from us since 2009. We could sell 10 premium HD scenes to whales for $60 per scene, but instead we prefer to sell 100 premium HD scenes to everyone for $1 per scene to level the playing field and give the smaller programs a shot. We're the ones taking the risk, no one else.

Again, sorry Kash, but we cant allow that kind of abusive behavior towards our reps. Maybe one day in the future we can reconsider you and you continue buying as you have for 6 years.
AFSC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote