View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 04:22 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by magneto664 View Post
I've been promoting various dating sites for over a year. During this time, I saw
-one verbally
-one numerically is a 1.
registration from lady.
it will be something like 1 woman to 1800 man, amazing ratio
this is because 99% of all dating sites do not understand female psychology...I am not saying dating sites do not make money, they do...but they sell a lie and not a service...

even if they understood why women do not sign up, they would still be relatively unsuccessful in being an actual dating site because they would also need to overcome the problem of most men not being capable of actually communicating effectively with women they do not know...

the dating industry is not saturated...it is WIDE OPEN...the problem lies in the fact that webmasters/programmers/traffic guys were involved in making these sites and not people who understand female psychology...having a "personality test" on a site does not mean the founders of the site understand psychology, it only means they were able to put in to code a personality test that should be able to find a "match"...it in no way implies that the founders understand female user experience or how females think...