View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 07:14 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Oktoberfest is a drinking festival. you wouldn't expect many Muslims to be there. Pick better examples.
than tell me what the twin towers had to do with islam !!!
tell me what new years eve is if not a drinking festival.
how many millions of muslim you need on a place to make a problem if you already have a problem with single ones.

do you have ever seen that there is a law that you HAVE to drink alcohol at the octoberfest?

btw. they even have a praying tend for muslim there. i wonder why you did not complain that yet. (but maybe because they have one on prague airport too ? )

this arguments are lame paul VERY lame !

Quote:
Like gangs grooming underage children for sex. Something allowed in the Quran.
in wich version of the quran ?

and before you send me a copy of a part you will find for SURE here one from the bible:

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites ... And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males ... And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones ... And Moses was wroth with the officers ... And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

you see that i can find an opposite for ANY argument you come up with - because this is how the world is. we are not ONE culture but we WILL NEED TO BE ONE to survive.

i do not know how you want to resolve this problem but my ideas are away from pressure and blood - i believe in education.

and sure we will not be able to educate all of them in a century - some of them we will never educate (same as we will not have a chance to educate you anymore).

this procedure will be a fucking long run and it will need generations to fix it.

there is one thing for sure - that YOU and people who think like you are not a part of the solution you are just a part of the problem.