View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 08:25 AM  
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
What has caused a entire group of people to turn into mentally ill brainless zombies? Was the fact a black man getting elected twice really what pushed them over the edge into la la land Or has this steady fixation of right wing radio and media brainwashed them?

We see enough of the delusion here, but fucking a trying driving cross country and as you enter those areas there isnt shit on the radio, there will always be some right wing nutter blabing about politics. Even the religious nutter radio stations are blabing about politics..

What is simply amazing, is how delusional these people are.. listening to them the Jesus nutters will tell you that Trump is a man of god a great leader.. ummm really? MR cheese burger and pussy grabber is a man of god? Sure thing..

The other group the non religious nutters sound just like our GFY Trump nutters, constantly blaming all the world's ills on liberals this, liberals that and Trump is the supreme leader and still crying about Hillary..

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with these people that they suffer from such mass delusions? Granted I like to troll the fuck out of them, but honestly I start to feel a little bad sometimes as I think I may be picking on the mentally ill..

So did these people drink too much fluoride in their water? Did the contrails fry their brains? Were they always fucking nuts? Seriously, how has a entire group of people lost any ability to think critically or use basic logic to realize something blatantly clear as Trump isn't "godly" and isnt doing a good job..
even crazier is that Republicans are saying "nothing to see here" about Russians interfering in the election. If Hilary Clinton had won, they'd be all over it like stink on shit.