View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 08:24 PM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shake View Post
There's a guy on youtube who takes apart all the dyson crap. You'd think twice when you see how cheaply they are made.
I had a German Shepherd for 10 yrs and I went through 2 of the Animal uprights. They lasted about 5 years a piece, which was good considering they were used daily due to dog hair and me being an anal neat freak.

I bought one (Animal upright) last year and they totally changed it. It's a cheap flimsy piece of plastic with a shorter cord and less suction power. I also bought one of those cordless ones at the same time. That one works good but the battery sucks, and the kicker is the battery totally died after a year and Dyson told me they need to be replaced yearly. WTF? I paid $400 bucks for a cordless vacuum that needs a new battery ($80 fucking dollars) every year?

I'll never buy another Dyson again.
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote