View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 11:36 AM  
INever
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
nope you missunderstood - i have not ONE website who is doing this.
I am a trafficseller and the traffic comes in part from my websites and in other parts from a limited number of publishers what i am working with since many many years.

so this traffic comes usually from sites what have between 1000 and 100.000 visitors per day. but as i have access to all of these site´s analytics accounts and also coaching this guys in their search engine strategy i saw the mistaskes and saw the fixes.
and the fixes worked.

there are still not all sites in the network on the newest level but even with 80% on the newest level there is now MORE traffic from google as it was before.

and there are a lot of even smaller sites what made a HUGE jump because the sites on number 1 already can not go any higher and win traffic with higher position.

so in fact the win came from the SMALLER ones what shows me that google does not
want to fuck the small sites and webmasters.

or is there any unlogic in that ?
Kudos for building a stable rev.

You may think small + small + small is still small, but the google ai KNOWs you are big.

I love Camdough
INever is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote