View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 07:22 AM  
mrgamechanger

Industry Role:
Advice For The Next Big Niche Site

Good morning. I run a subreddit that has 30,000 subscribers. It has gained 20,000 subscribers in these last two months when it took off, and it has been rising steadily. By the end of January, I should have 40,000 subscribers. My subreddit is mollybabes for those who are interested. I want to create a video website that will allow me to post videos in their own categories (however, I want to embed them as hosting the videos myself will be too expensive), as well as have users be able to comment and possibly post videos themselves. Traffic and content is not a problem, I now need to focus on building a website. I am the only moderator, so anything that I post, 30,000 other people will see. I want to know the best recommendations for said website. This is the next big money maker, trust me when I say this. By the end of this year, I will have 100,00 subscribers, so 100,000 guaranteed hits on anything I post. From January to December I have received over 2 million page views. Any help is appreciated.
mrgamechanger is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote