View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 09:47 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopek1 View Post
So you ignore most of what is written on SEOMoz and sites like that?

Do you believe in backlinks because people still buy and tubes especially.
there was a time when i was reading it but got bored from so much nonsense.

look this trafficdrop what we are talking about i saw already in september and found reason and solution MONTH before the SEO portals where even mention it.

i do not believe that a backlink is good just because it is there.
i even believe that a backlink CAN be negative if you donīt use your brain.

but i have actually a few test sites with (smaller) keys ranking in top position and this site do not have backlinks at all.

links are not an indicator for google. they are just a hint and a possibility for google follow the user flow.
and if users do not click on them there will not be any effect (or a negative effect for the site who set it because it shows only that there is content what is irrelevant for the users there). if they click and use the site the effect will be good and if they click and close the page it is a bad link.

all that i need to know for that is what google told me to do (because I hope that we can agree that google will not be so stupid to tell you the opposite of what you should do) and analytics plus understanding it.
with a deep look into analytics you are even able to tell weeks before with what key and what subside your page will rank soon.