View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 01:48 PM  
tfto
GFY and your feelings.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
I've responded 5 times in this thread. One of every five posts in this thread is me. Create your own threads here, everyday, make a difference instead if bitching as if you're on the rag again with a heavy bloody period requiring you to buy extra thick extra strength maxi pads in bulk
What kind of drugs are you on?. A vast majority of the posts you make are all the same. Trump this. Trump that. Most of the time, you make the shit up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
This Thread is about an innocent dog being frozen to death by a cruel inhumane Trump supporter who thought he was above the law and he wasn't! How many more innocent lives are going to be lost because of trump?

Please stay on topic.
You can try and deflect (Liberal tactics 101) all you want. The fact still is, you posted two major lies (Again). If you were posting about an innocent dog freezing to death, WHY did you have to say it was a Trump supporter and post a picture of a white male, NOWHERE in either article did it say she was a Trump supporter!. Facts don't matter to you. FYI, Hartford CT is a Democratic stronghold in CT. Draw your own conclusions.

Everyone who has called you out have stayed on topic. They called you out for the two lies you made, not the fucked up thing she did to the dog.

This is one of the very rare times I will agree with you, Animal cruelty is bullshit. And FYI, We have two rescued kitties here at the house.
tfto is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote