View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 11:40 AM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
stop the MIND READING ASAP! I do not think about any of the stuff you have just mentioned, you are having an argument with your self to validate some point that is actually irrelevant to me. my personal opinion is that you have been damaged due to your innate inborn sensitivity as a person by the constant hostile attacks by the media.

just confront the fact that you are NOT a mind reader, like a GFY intervention? you know? get some sanity back in your life... or in your life whatever the case may be

FYI: and this goes out to everybody if you are in a relationship that hurts you are being manipulated. you get angry when you watch the news? that's what the news is designed for... you are being manipulated
He clearly cannot comprehend this bigger picture. His response shows that things his mind cannot understand (mental prison), are transformed into bite-sized simplistic talking points he understands. And it are always the very superficial simplistic talking points TV has shown him.

He completely dumbed down the topic, and makes it a primitive 'liberal versus conservatives', 'FOX vs CNN' thing. He probably has the most black and white views out of everyone on gfy. The guy is like a walking news show talking head puppet.

Hey crockett, here's a newsflash: FOX news is just as shitty as CNN. Your mind = blown
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote