View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 07:34 AM  
windstorm
Confirmed User

I would never visit such website because: shitty layout (on desktop) and shitty content. And there are many websites where I simply hate the mobile version. I prefer the desktop version or the application in Google Play.

I also wonder, what will Google do if for example institution websites have no mobile version? What will they serve in first result? I can count hundreds of such websites where I live.

Not saying having mobile version is bad, but there is still some grey area to take care of. Also all new phones come with bigger resolutions, having to scroll down on mobile version of some sites is a pain in the ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
i think you missed the part that google´s MAININDEX is the mobile index since a while.
they do not care if you call a mobile page on a desktop because even there you can see it. the other way round it is harder and that´s why google decided a huge while ago to make the mobile index the FIRST index.
windstorm is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote