View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 11:38 PM  
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
the price range difference from non btc holder to btc holder is so huge

onwebcam didnt you also boast of tronix up to #6 crypto but failed to mention its drop to #13 (or lower?)

can you be a little less biased please, your comments on crypto are obviously based on your personal interests
I cashed out on it in the 20s somewhere... It moved too fast, too soon.. Once it blew up a bunch of ICO investors did nothing but whine because they sold too early. Then they began trashing Justin all over so I said fuck it and didn't buy back in.. That's when I began my liquidation..

I may pop in an ICO here and there and sell it not long after it hits the market. Other than that I'm done with it all. Because that seems to be the new trend for the pump and dumps.. Run up a new coin hundreds or even thousands percent and unload on it. Look at NEBL.. They ran that fucker up yo $50+ within days of hitting the market and now days later it's $33. APPC driven up to $10 in a day and dumped to around $1 when it was listed at $3 it's now in the low 2s. RLC was listed yesterday it was ran up to damn near 10000 eth and unloaded on to 1000 and now sits around 3000.. It will go down more, again... You're a sitting duck if you're hodling anything right now.