View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 01:38 PM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFCT View Post
Is anyone really surprised to hear Trump saying racist things? This is old hat!

Now if Trump really cared about Haiti he'd be sending billions of dollars of relief, like the Clinton Foundation did. And while it could be argued that Bill and Hillary kept most of that money...the way I see it, those billions were their compensation for taking the time and effort to raise billions for Haiti. Plus, much of it is said to have gone to pay for Chelsea's extravagant wedding. But hey weddings are important so STFU. I sincerely ask all of you to donate to Haiti's relief fund through the Clinton Foundation.

Now if you dare, just listen to this white supremacist from Haiti speak out against Bill and Hillary. Yes, somehow Trump got this guy and turned him into a white supremacist!

*TRIGGER WARNING* please have a spotter nearby to help, if you collapse to the ground and begin convulsing, as this video is played (it happened to me).

https://youtu.be/xOxWDto23tk
God bless you my friend
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote