View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 09:56 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
You really are clueless, aren't you? Or are you just trolling?
Not at all.

The US military discovers a ballistic missile inbound to the United States. The first thing they would do would be to get the president into the situation room. Before the missile strikes they start talking about options. Don't tell me they don't - You damn well know we have boomers sitting off the coast of NK ready to launch in this exact scenario. Trump, with his utter lack of experience (who doesn't know what an F-52 is) jumps the gun and starts ordering missile strikes... I can see Trump being this stupid.

In this case they couldn't get Trump into the situation room, but trust me he travels with with a full staff and they have something set up where ever he is not to mention Air Force One is nearby.

Thankfully in this case there was no missile, and this was a state issue and not a US military thing. But I could totally see Trump over reacting over something like this.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote