View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 04:13 PM  
NewNick
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
^^ My only prejudice is toward dumbass clowns like you who are in denial. So no cars were burned by muslims. Got it, you're in denial. What the hell do you think is happening in the above video? It's not racist to report unbiased facts. It's not racist when the president retweets a video of muslims throwing a poor guy off a rooftop. That's what happened. Get over it and accept reality.

The car burning in France started in the early 90s.

The issue is one of inner city unemployment and decay. Every western post industrial nation has to deal with the same problems. I am pretty sure some of the idiots burning cars will be non whites, and some of muslim culture, if not actual practicing muslims.

You want the car burning to be part of a great muslim plague on Europe. We get it.

Tell me, have you ever been to Europe ? You did not answer.

With regards to Trump tweeting about people being thrown off rooves ; you do know what was actually happening in that video ? Right ?

Tell me again, what exactly was Mr Trump trying to illustrate with his tweet ? What deep political and social point was he grappling with ? Perhaps it was his concern for the murder victim and his family ? Or maybe he was saying that a murder committed during a popular uprising in Egypt had some other dark motive.

Or maybe Trump did not give a fuck about the location, or the context, and definitely not the victim, maybe Trump just used the brutal murder as a tool to bolster and propagate his own ignorant and racist world view.