View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 11:43 AM  
PR_Glen
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
You guys seem to latch on to the craziest shit. Not one of you are a christian and, aside from a few closeted homophobes, you aren't homosexuals either yet here you are here trying to stand up for both all in the name of defending your racism. I'll admit there are a lot of double standards going on with regards to political coverage and statements but this is a pathetic example at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Just man up and admit you have double standards when it comes to Muslims. Everyone knows the Liberals aren't so liberal when it comes to whites breaking their made up rules.
nobody has ever stood up for the rights of muslim people to oppress women or gay people. People do stand up for their rights to live in their country once they pass the same screening as everyone else which is not the same thing. Maybe looking a bit deeper into things may help you sound less ignorant.

Have you been to dearborn? I've been hundreds of times myself and feel safer than i would in a lot of places in michigan.