View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 01:33 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
You guys seem to latch on to the craziest shit. Not one of you are a christian and, aside from a few closeted homophobes, you aren't homosexuals either yet here you are here trying to stand up for both all in the name of defending your racism. I'll admit there are a lot of double standards going on with regards to political coverage and statements but this is a pathetic example at best.

nobody has ever stood up for the rights of muslim people to oppress women or gay people. People do stand up for their rights to live in their country once they pass the same screening as everyone else which is not the same thing. Maybe looking a bit deeper into things may help you sound less ignorant.

Have you been to dearborn? I've been hundreds of times myself and feel safer than i would in a lot of places in michigan.
Double Standards Muslims are allowed to get by on.

Oppression of women
Executions for minor crimes
FGM
Oppression of gays
Sharia law also prioritizes punishment over rehabilitation
Theft is punishable by amputation of the hands
Theft is punishable by amputation of the hands (Quran 5:38 - includes graphic image).
? Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
? Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
? Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).
? A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (See Compulsion).
? A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
? A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
? A woman or girl who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
? Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove rape of a female (Quran 24:13).
? A woman or girl who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
? A woman or girl found guilty of adultery is punishable by death (see "Islamophobia").
? A male convicted of rape can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his victim.
? Muslim men have sexual rights to any woman/girl not wearing the Hijab (see Taharrush).
? A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
? A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
? Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
? A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Quran 4:34 and Religion of Peace).
? A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a wife needs her husband's consent to divorce.
? A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
? A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
? A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Mathematics in Quran).
? A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
? A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
? Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal."
? Muslims are to subjugate the world under Islam

As a liberal which one of these rules do you like?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote