View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 08:25 AM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I'm calling bullshit on all of this. It's very simple why - there is a video AND a news article, and not once did they mention the name of the bakery. In fact, if you look carefully, there is two bakeries - and they never named either of them.

So I put my big boy pants on and dug a little deeper.

Once of the bakeries is Lebanese. (Keep in mind here my wife is Lebanese.) The bakery is Hallab Bakery on Warren Road. They don't make cakes. At all.

If you watch the video very carefully, you'll notice when the gay man is told "across the street" it's in the bakery that DOESN'T BAKE CAKES. In other bakery where they do bake cakes, they never tell them no. They ask "who is the wedding for" and the guy is a jerk about it - but they never say no.

This is nothing more than a vain attempt to make a story go viral, and the reason it hasn't is because it's easy to see it's completely fake. This is what's called fake news. Then to make it worse they say "where is the outrage" implying the "left" isn't upset because this it's Muslim bakery.

Anyone who posts this on the Internet is posting fake news.
I like how you desperately try to analyse and come up with weird excuses and claims whenever something your indoctrinated mind does not agree with comes out. Yet when the mainstream media is lying in your face about fake Trump drama for 2 years straight you refuse to dig deep as to why they do this, and just believe everything without any second thought.

You are a 1984 model citizen.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote