View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 07:21 PM  
BaldBastard
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
One thing that's become obvious about Obama that I never realized before is how he protected America and lead it through the recession after Bush, its almost as if most Americans are totally oblivious to it. Also was the way he was preparing the USA and taking action on the emergence of China which I'm quiet vocal about ;)

Many of Trumps policy ideals I very much agree with, but his delivery has a lot to be desired. What I find alarming is the removal of protections that will stop you trading with China in the future, and implementing an fiscal policy that's nothing less than catastrophic all based around short term gains on borrowed money.

Global debt ratios have surged by a further 51 percentage points of GDP since the Lehman crisis, reaching a record 327 per cent (IIF data). And Trumps implemented a interest raising fiscal policy??? wtf? And his first tarrif to slap on China is at Solar panels? fuck me Amercia is screwed.

Enjoy the run, don't party like its 1999, pay down as much debt as you can, keep an eye fixed on those 10-year Treasuries price.
BaldBastard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote