View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 09:13 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by POUTERS View Post
Firstly the post was clear enough for everyone else who responded, what was not clear ?
Secondly if the condescending and bossy tone is any indication how you communicate
with business associates no matter how much help you are able to give, please remember
mutual respect is important
Thirdly on answer to your question yes I do know hat I am looking for,
an outlet for my content which will enable to pay my bills and my models
and survive in this sometimes expensive country,
Firstly: I have asked a simple question: " Would you be able to shoot our scripted lesbian sub dom content". No more no less. Instead of you answering this simple question ( a correct answer may be able to put a food on your table) you get all righteous about the clarity of your OP and some respect.

Secondly: You are NOT my business associate, not yet anyway. I choose those very carefully and am calling at least 5 GFyers as such.

Thirdly: I am only condescending to those who keep trolling about and do not answer a simple question.

So, as I have said in your other post (or above) make yourself clear and then you may get some business instead of only " good luck" wishes.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote